Week 8 Progress

LOOKING BACK


Wow! That was my thought while looking through all the blogs I have published. When I signed up for this class, I was not aware we would be creating a blog site. This was all very new to me but I have enjoyed so much of this process. I have often wondered how those bloggers created their websites while scrolling through looking at recipes or whatever else Pinterest led me to. It is really exciting to know that I have a blog now also. I could even use these newfound blogging skills to create a blog that I really enjoy. Like cooking!! That would be exciting. I was impressed with all that I have contributed to my lil blog thus far. I don't think I realized how much work had be put forth so far.


LOOKING FORWARD


Yes, there are a few aspects of this class that I would like to improve. My writing. I think if I could carve out even more time for this class then perhaps I could create something much better than I have so far. I would really like to stretch my potential and max it out. How far can I go? How much better could I get, even it that "better" may still not be great, haha. How much can I improve? I am really curious how much I may improve by the end of the semester. It will be interesting to look back and see the progression I've made.

Comments

Popular Posts