Reading Notes: Epified Mahabharata videos, Part B

Epified Mahabharata Part B





I really enjoy seeing the Mahabharata to life through drawings. Unfortunately there are no connections between these two versions of this epic. Part B starts with Son of the Sun. However, there is not a chapter in the Mahabharata titled this. I can't remember how to spell Kunty, and this spelling may or may not be correct. Just makes it a little harder to compare the two versions, although I remember reading about her and her son of the sun. I don't remember where it took place though in the timeline of the book.

I loved seeing that we are getting to the 2 different sets of brothers. It was interesting to see this version of the Kauravas brothers. I don't remember there being oil or vases where the children were born. It was harder for me to connect with this epic though. Perhaps I just do not remember that detail. It is interesting to see Duryodhana born however being this evil being.

My favorite part of these illustrations is hearing the correct way to pronounce the names in the epic.

Poor doggo in Ekalavya's story! Poor Ekalavya as well.

Comments

Popular Posts