I hope Technology likes me...



This quote is an adequate representation of my relationship with technology.  I am not sure what I am doing most of the time. I am just now being introduced to these technology tools, with the exception of google docs.
I love the idea, however, of using these tools, instead of Canvas, to learn more. I hope that after a semester of utilizing these tools, I will remember how for future technological endeavors.
One tool that really interested me, as a reader anyway, was the twine. I read and interacted with the Flood Myths: Utnapishtim, and absolutely LOVED it. I am not sure how they did it, surely they followed some preplanned steps. Hopefully it will not be as difficult as it looks. Well, everything looks a little difficult. But had someone asked me to create a Blog before this class, I would have felt the same way, but look at me now! I have a Blog. So, there ya go, I am learning technology already.

Comments

Popular Posts